Dec 25,
Christmas and I was sick On that day...how bad luck am I ...luckily I have you:)i choose you On that time because I want give both of us a chance:)
Your gao bai ar...not very romantic only la...On beach ask me only mah...Haha...
Muacks...
Dec27,
Having prom night...you fetch me back and hor...bought me a 苦茶=[ ...our 二人世界are so short On that day...
Dec31,
The last day of 2010...
You sengaja go 1U and bought me the sticky sweet...so happy...xD...thanks you :) so surprised when you take it to my house...Haha...
But last warning...dont take thing to my house dy before them know it:)
Second time ad...sorry ar dear...
Jan1,
You countdown with me by using phone...Haha...and chat many thing lo:)1week dy...xD...
Jan 2,
You keep say we have many day din meet dy...and you are so miss me...I miss you too la:( night I go jj and you come find me...but we just like stranger pass by only:( aiks... Want show off yi xia my leng zai dear also cant...dont use phone when drive har...xD...i dont want you go heaven...i want you stay beside me...forever
Jan3,
Have a phone talk with full of challenge...always pick wrong time de lo...but luckily today still can talk quite long time yi xia...compare wit these few days la... I miss you and I love you bendan dear...Muackss<3
No comments:
Post a Comment